– DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Use of the Website implies the full, explicit and unconditional acceptance by the visitor / user of these Terms.
In order to inform the visitor / user more thoroughly, the user is also required to check for any modifications and / or additions.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
- The Company is the owner of the Website and all of its contents. The Company has full and complete copyright, which includes, amongst other rights, the exclusive right to use and exploit both the Website under Law 2121/1993 on the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, as applicable, as from the time of its creation, and any other application or work that may be considered to be directly or indirectly linked to the Website.
- In particular, the whole content of the Website, including but not limited to, texts, news, graphics, photographs, videos, drawings, illustrations, services and generally other industrial property rights which is governed by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, with the exception of the explicitly recognized rights of third parties.
- All logos, database rights, trademarks, and other industrial property rights of this Website, the structure and its design are owned exclusively by the Company, unless otherwise stated.
- Printing, copying for personal non-commercial use and uploading to the computer of the contents of the Website are permitted, but it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, transmit, distribute, publish, perform, translate, modify in any way, partially or in summary, without the previous expressed written consent of the Company.
- Every person who wishes to incorporate any part / content of the Website is obliged to obtain the prior written consent of the Company, which reserves the right to revoke this consent-authorization at any time.
- Website Use/Restrictions
- The visitor / user of the Website must use it in compliance with the rules and provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications, as well as with the applicable code of conduct on the Internet (Netiquette) and must abstain from any unlawful and abusive use of the content and services of the Website and generally from any activity that may directly or indirectly damage the interests and / or the brand name of the Company.
- The visitor/user is obliged to behave politely and discreetly during his visit and use of the Website.
- The use of the Website for sending, publishing, transmitting, reproducing or otherwise disposing content that may for any reason be, or may be considered to be, unlawful, threatening, disturbing, obscene or expressing racial opinions, or other discriminations, violent or threatening to violate any patent, trademark, copyright or other property rights of third parties, containing software viruses or any other code, files, programs designed to cause harm, the destruction or obstruction of the function of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally, and in general violating the applicable Greek and Union law, is prohibited. It is also forbidden for the user to use any software, formula or device to intervene or attempt to intervene electronically or manually in the organization or functionality of the Website, destroy, alter or otherwise interfere in the final form of this Website or its code, gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Company’s networks.
- In the event that the Company finds any use by the visitor/user to be in breach of the above, then the user, regardless of any other sanctions, automatically loses his right of use and is obliged to cease immediately the use of the Website.
- Liability limitation
- Under no circumstances, including such negligence, the Company is liable for any damage that may be caused to the visitor / user by access, use, performance, and connection to the Website.
- The Website’s information and services are provided “as they are”. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information provided are accurate, complete, true, updated and available as possible, the Company does not guarantee the correctness and accuracy or the merchantability, or suitability of these elements, which the visitor uses solely on his / her own responsibility.
- The Company does not in any way guarantee the uninterrupted and error-free offering of the services and content of the Website, nor the absence of viruses. Therefore, the visitor/ user is solely responsible for the correct and lawful use of the Website and must carry out all necessary checks.
- As a result, the Company is not liable for any loss or damage that may result from the operation or not, the access, use or navigation within the Website or the downloading of material, text and other data contained therein, for any interruption of the Website’s function and the services provided and for any form of damage caused to the user by this interruption, and the Company accepts no responsibility for any loss, alteration or destruction of the data or software or hardware of the user that may occur during or after the use of this Website, nor for any bugs, human factor, program malfunction, or any other error, omission or delay in computer transmission or network connection.
- Exclusion of advice
- Anything provided to users / visitors through the Website is not, in any way, directly or indirectly, incitement, advice or encouragement to carry out any act or invite any other transaction, but it is at the discretion of the users / visitors to evaluate whatever is provided to them and act on their own will, excluding any responsibility of the Company.
- Some of the links of the Website connected with other sites (via “links”, hyperlinks or advertising banners) which are not controlled by the Company, may cause the exit from the Website.
- Any problems that may arise during the visit/use of these websites rest solely in the sphere of liability of the respective websites, to which the users should address.
- A hyperlink to other sites will then only be provided for the convenience of the Website users and in no way creates any form of commitment to any person.
- Personal data-collection and use
- This Website collects personal data when the visitor subscribes to the services provided and/or completes a registration form and/or uses the Website in general.
- This personal data includes, but is not limited to, the name, the address or work address, the e-mail address, the type of employment.
- In addition, the Company automatically records information from the electronic equipment used, including the IP addresses of the persons visiting the Website, as well as information from “cookies” it sends and installs to the computer of these persons.
- The Company uses the cookies so that the server hosting the Website recognizes the visitors when they return to it. Furthermore, in order to measure the use of the various pages of the Website so that the Company can customize it according to the users’ needs for access and to facilitate the access of the visitor/user to specific services of the Website and/or for statistical reasons, in order to determine the areas in which the services of the Website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes.
- The Company also uses web analytics cookies, provided by Google which are used to collect information about the use of the Website by visitors. The Company, based on this information, exports statistics and data that help to improve the Website. These cookies can and may be used to offer a desirable and personalized advertising experience to each user.
- Cookies do not corrupt or harm the user’s computer, or the programs or files of that computer.
- The Company uses the personal data collected above in order to inform the visitors / users and to select the content offered to them so that they are relevant to their general preferences with the aim to meet the requirements of the customers / users of the services and products available from and through the Website and their information on new services, recipes, seminars and products.
- Subscribe to the Company’s newsletters
- The visitor/user while registering in the newsletters of the Company, is asked to provide information such as his / her name, surname, e-mail address.
- Any user who receives newsletters, can at any time request the termination of the communication and oppose to the collection and use of his data, in an easy and cost-free way, by choosing to unsubscribe from the Company’s newsletters, an option that is provided to any relevant message sent to him/her, in a clear and distinct way.
- Declaration for the protection of the user’s personal data
- The Company recognizes the importance of the security of the visitors/users’ personal data and is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data collected through the Website.
- Therefore, the Company adopts procedures and undertakes and applies the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in order to safeguard the personal data of the users and to protect such data from unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse and alteration or destruction.
- The Company processes the users’ personal data for reasons related to the use of the Website (e.g. updating, submitting communication requests, sending recipes, attending seminars, etc.), to improve the services provided and by no means for reasons that are incompatible with the purpose of their collection.
- These data are retained only for as long as necessary for the purpose of their processing.
- Employees of the Company who have access to the users’ personal data are specific, and unauthorized access is prohibited, except where the use by third parties is permitted or required by law, for example, by competent authorities.
- The Company expressly declares that does not sell, disclose or allow access to such data to any third party. Only employees of the Company may access this information if the subject of their work explicitly requires such access. Users’ personal information may also be disclosed to affiliates of the Company or for the purpose of completing the wishes and / or orders of users, supporting, promoting and performing the customer relationship with the Company, supporting the Website etc. In these cases, the Company shall ensure that these companies implement similar measures that ensure the security and confidentiality of the users’ personal data.
- The Company makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the use of this information by the employees is carried out with absolute discretion, professional diligence and as the Law defines.
- User’s rights
- Users have the right to access their personal data, be informed of the processing thereof, have their data rectified or erased or have incomplete personal data completed, ask for restriction of processing, object to further processing of their data etc., as provided for in the applicable Greek and European legislation, for the protection of personal data.
- If the processing is based on their consent, users also have the right to revoke this consent at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing already made based on such consent up to its revocation.
- For any query, suggestion, remark or statement upon any matter that concerns users as well as the exercise of any of their rights as subjects of their personal data held by the Company, users may contact the Company by email to : email@example.com and/or by tel.: 210 2419700.
- The right to refer to the Authority
- Users have the right to refer to the Data Protection Authority (ΑΠΔΠΧ) for matters related to the processing of their personal data.
- For information on the jurisdiction of the Authority and on details on how to file a complaint, the users may visit its website (www.dpa.gr – My Rights – Submitting a Complaint), where detailed data is available.
- In the event that any action or claim of any nature arising out of any form of infringement on the part of the user is brought against the Website, the user undertakes to intervene in the relevant proceedings and to indemnify the Company in the event of payment of damages or other expense.
- Applicable Law and other Terms
- Any dispute arising from the present Terms, shall be brought before the courts of Athens, which are designated as competent courts.